BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project never ceases to surprise. Located in the beating heart of Amsterdam, this breath-taking anatomical exhibition tells the fascinating story of our own bodies. Lauded by visitors as the 8th best museum of Amsterdam on Tripadvisor. An absolute must-see exhibition!
Recipe for Happiness
The search for happiness and love dominates our lives, but what determines whether we are happy or not? BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project takes visitors on a magical voyage of discovery through the human body, in search of what makes us happy and how this affects our health. During the journey, you’ll find out just how beautiful and complex the human body really is.
Featuring real human bodies, the exhibition is an absolute must-see! Whether it’s an excursion, school trip, family day out or work outing, BODY WORLDS – also known by its original German name Körperwelten – has something to offer a wide variety of visitors.
Join over 40 million visitors world wide that have gone before you and embark on a fascinating journey through the human body!
- A unique insight into your own body, suitable for all ages.
- A free ‘treasure hunt’ for all children.
- An interactive exhibition featuring real human bodies.
- Fascinating, confronting, inspirational and motivational!
- Lauded by press and visitors as an absolute must-see exhibition in Amsterdam.
- Ideally located within 5 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station, Dam square and a bus stop.
BODY WORLDS is open to visitors all year long.
Sunday through Wednesday from 09:00 – 19:00.
Thursday through Saturday from 09:00 – 20:00.
Public & school holidays open daily from 09:00 – 20:00.
Last admission up to 1 hour before closing time.